Busan Apartuh

This is my new apartment in Busan, South Korea. It's not the best, but smells much better now that I've cleaned a dozen times and used multiple airfresheners! My apartuh in Yeosu was nicer, but I've got a big bed, which makes me happy. Even though I find myself curled up on the edge anyway!
I know, its not clean. But I didnt want to fool anyone into thinking I usually have a clean room. This is right after cleaning and organizing for a few hours.
Nice wallpaper huh?            
                
The contents of my fridge: mushrooms, eggs, orange juice, yoghurt, dwenjung chigae, carrots, onions, squash. Not much room.


 My nice orange couch I picked up from the street.

My nice big bed
Smallest closet space ever!

Bathroom (without tub, see mom! The water goes on the floor!) Notice...no sink.
Water heater that only heats water for 10 min. Very disapointing!

That is where I live. My big little apartuh in Busan, South Korea.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, Tara, this apartment is REALLY nice. The kitchen is awesome and your shower looks so cool! It amazes me you moved across the world and have totally made this place your home. Sooo cool. Miss you!
Anukul said…
wow. your apartment looks luxurious compared to this tiny place i live in with my four roommates in new york.

Popular Posts