Kimchi!


test run

no pb

I love doing crafts. I know I am an English teacher, but teaching out of the book is boring. So I make any excuse to do arts n crafts. The current story is about going to bed. I am teaching the 3 year olds how to say "wash your face, wash your bum, wash your hands, brush your teeth, go to bed, goodnight..." I saw this idea on the internet awhile ago and was looking for a reason to do it with my kids. You slice an apple slather it with peanut butter and put marshmellows in between and another apple slice on top like a sandwich. Most of the kids never had peanut butter or marshmellows before and some didnt like the taste of it. I could tell when they made a yucky face that I wouldnt put peanut butter on theirs and hope the marshmellows would stay inside the apples ok.

Anyway I did a tester at home to make sure it looked somewhat like a mouth so we could pretend to brush our teeth for this activity. I had them put their "mouths" in their mouth but it was hard for them to get a grip on it! Most of them enjoyed the snack, and I didnt have to teach a boring English class!

whoops my apples are backwards!


Comments

Popular Posts