Quarter of a century young


Lost of Love, From Wil

I have successfully turned 25 years old. This was my third birthday in Korea. My students sang happy birthday to me and make me a nice card. Some of them even rummaged through their lockers to give me a piece of paper, a picture, or a sticker as  gift! My co-workers sang to me and I blowed out the candles to my yummy sweet potato cake only to take one bite and have it removed because they said it was expired!
 Friday night I enjoyed eating all you can eat tuna sushi with Wil and he gave me a nice warm sweatshirt (because he doesnt want me taking his all the time!) Saturday my boyfriend surprised me by bringing me to a fancy hotel with a wonderful view of the ocean and bridge in Gwanganli.
I bought some fancy wine and cupcakes and enjoyed the night time view from the 17th floor with some friends. I got some nice perfume, a pair of fingerless gloves and headbands from my lovely friends. We went out to eat sam gyup sal and we all ate way too much. Wil and I ended up fighting and arguing until 3am and I couldnt sleep.
  
I am thankful I was up anyhow because I got to witness an amazing sunrise over the ocean and bridge while Wil was snoring away. The weekend was fun and also exhausting, but I'm glad it was so eventful because I will never forget my 25th birthday, the last one I will celebrate in Korea.

Comments

Popular Posts